Here are some examples of how CreditFred tips & tricks have helped many readers improve their financial situation or book their dream vacation:
- A reader called in and was able to reduce their annual fee on the Chase Sapphire Reserve:
- A reader took advantage of Chase Offers and was able to save 10% on their TurboTax filing:
- A reader took advantage of Extended Warranty credit card benefit and was reimbursed for his broken iPhone repair:
- Unfortunately, another reader purchased an item on a debit card prior to knowing about Purchase Protection. Good thing is now they know how to prevent this in the future:
- Sometimes we miss out on the basics, such as that Chase Ultimate Rewards point can be combined:
- There is so many misconceptions about credit scores and cards. A reader asked and CreditFred answered:
- A reader just helped his dad open a credit card, and my post about how to meet minimum spend came at just the right time:
- My hotel upgrade Instagram story and subsequent article helped many know that you can sometimes get free upgrades just by asking:
Like the Content? Additional Questions?
If you enjoyed the content and/or have found it helpful in any way, please consider supporting this site by using any of my referral links or simply by giving a like/follow on Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube!
If you have any additional questions or feedback, feel free to leave them in the comments below, or reach out directly on social media!
This site is for informational purposes only. Contents and opinions expressed are the author's alone and your experience may vary. The author is not a financial/investment/tax/legal professional of any kind. CreditFred strives to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information possible, but the strategies and tips provided should not be replicated before you conduct your own research and, if needed, consult with a financial professional.